Family Birthing Center
There’s a very good reason for the “family” in our Family Birthing Center: Everything was designed with you, our patient, and your growing family in mind. Our state-of-the-art facility offers:
- Spacious, private birthing rooms where you can labor, deliver, and recover, with all the comforts of home, as well as the latest technology.
- Whirlpool tubs available for relaxation during labor
- The Operation Room (for abdominal births) and the mother/baby rooms (for postpartum recovery) are in our Center, not on another floor or in another wing.
- Nursing stations are close to the patient rooms, which means more staff to answer phone calls quicker and respond to call bells sooner. It also creates a family like atmosphere among the nurses, new moms, and new babies.
- Centrally located nursery, so if you choose to use the nursery, your baby is still nearby
- We offer a Level II Special Care Nursery. The nursery provides care for babies born after 34 weeks of gestation who need to be watched closely or receive extra care following birth.
- We offer a dedicated staff and educational resources to help you plan your ideal maternity experience including helping expectant mothers map out a low-intervention birth plan.