Childbirth Classes & Tours
Sentara Martha Jefferson offers a variety of perinatal classes to get you and your partner ready for the birth of your new baby. Our team of childbirth educators and lactation consultants offer many years of experience in their field and are ready to empower and encourage you while you prepare for the birth of your child.
You may have many questions during your pregnancy about your pregnancy, childbirth and how to care for a new baby. Though there are many resources available on the internet, having an opportunity to learn and ask questions from experienced childbirth educators is invaluable.
We currently offer a hybrid of perinatal classes, both virtual and in person, in order to best accommodate your specific needs
See the list of our classes below and register today:
- Virtual Preparation for Childbirth – available as 4-week Series or 2-week Fast Track
- Free Breastfeeding Classes
- Free Basics in Baby Care
- Free Tour for Expectant Parents
- Free Sibling Class for 4-7 Years Old – Click Here to View Sentara Martha Jefferson’s Siblings Guide (Paused at this time)
- Family and Friends CPR
- Support Groups
- Free Postpartum Support Calendar